A Few of Our Favorite Ways To Shimmer
Sparkly Pom-Cran Jingle Juice Recipe:
- 6 cups pom-cran juice
- 1 can frozen limeade
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 4 sprigs of mint
- 8 oz of champagne, sparkling wine of choice or ginger-ale
- 1 orange sliced for garnish
- 2 limes wedged
- Sugar Mama Shimmer (we prefer Cha Cha Red or Rose Gold for this recipe)
In glass pitcher combine ingredients and stir. Add Sugar Mama Shimmer to each glass or pitcher and serve. For extra sparkle, rub shimmer on orange or lime wedge to garnish.
Sparkling Muled Cider
- 6 cups apple cider
- 2 cups orange juice (plus the peel of one orange)
- 3 cups pineapple sparkling water or dry sparkling wine
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tbsp whole cloves
- Pinch of ginger, nutmeg, & cinnamon
- Sugar Mama Shimmer
In large sauce pan, combine apple cider, orange juice, the peel of one orange, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, & spices. Let simmer for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Let cool completely. Remove the cinnamon sticks, cloves, & orange peel. Refrigerate in large pitcher. Add in pineapple sparkling water & a dash of Sugar Mama Shimmer. Stir & pour over ice.
Put sliced apples on a cocktail pick. Place cranberries on top of drink. Mix a pinch of cinnamon, a pinch of Sugar Mama Shimmer, & sprinkle over apple garnish & top of drink.