Galentine's Day, the celebration of female friendships, is just around the corner, and what better way to commemorate the occasion than with a touch of glamour and a sprinkle of sparkle? Enter Sugar Mama Shimmer, the edible drink glitter that promises to add a dash of magic to your Galentine's Day festivities. In this blog post, we'll share exciting activities with a delicious recipe to make your Galentine's Day celebration truly memorable.
Activities to Sparkle Up Your Galentine's Day Event:
DIY Shimmering Signature Cocktail Station: Set up a signature cocktail/mocktail drink station where you and your gal pals can experiment with different Edible Drink Shimmers from Sugar Mama Shimmer & several ingredients to make an Instagram worthy cocktail/mocktail. Provide various types of glasses, garnishes (think conversation hearts, strawberries, raspberries, cotton candy, sugar rims, marshmallow fluff, etc.) and mixers for everyone to create their own signature sparkling drinks. Allow your guests to name their drinks. Best name wins a prize!
Glitter & Glam Station: Transform your Galentine's gathering into a glitter haven with a DIY Glitter & Glam Makeup Station. Set up a table filled with various body glitters, hair tinsel, and adhesive gems. Provide mirrors, makeup brushes, and hair accessories to encourage your gal pals to unleash their creativity. From glittery eye makeup to sparkling hairdos, let everyone shine in their unique way. This way, you and your friends can sparkle from head to toe.
Galentine's Day Cards and Crafts: Get crafty by making personalized Galentine's Day cards and crafts. Supply a range of crafting materials like glitter, sequins, and other embellishments to add a touch of sparkle to your heartfelt creations.
Glitter Photobooth Extravaganza: Enhance the glittery vibes by setting up a photobooth corner with a sparkly backdrop, props, and accessories. We like this Hot Pink Sparkly Curtain option as it is inexpensive and easy to set up/tear down. Encourage your gal pals to strike a pose and capture the moment with the shimmering decor, cocktails, makeup and more. The glittering photos will serve as mementos of the laughter and joy shared during your Galentine's Day gathering.
We've included this fun recipe to serve as well!
Raspberry Rose Sparkler with Sugar Mama Shimmer:
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons rose syrup (we recommend this Rose Syrup recipe by Oh How Civilized)
- 1 bottle sparkling water (Topo Chico, our personal fav)
- Ice cubes (Rose Mold Ice Cubes)
- Sugar Mama Shimmer edible drink glitter (we recommend these fun Valentine's Day Colors)
- In a blender, puree the fresh raspberries until smooth.
- Strain the raspberry puree to remove seeds, leaving a smooth raspberry coulis.
- In a glass, add a tablespoon of rose syrup.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the sparkling water over the ice.
- Add a generous spoonful of the raspberry coulis to create a layered effect.
- Stir gently to mix the flavors.
- Finish by stirring Sugar Mama Shimmer edible drink glitter in for a magical touch.